One of the best things I love about running Cwtch The Bride is giving awesome people a platform to share their thoughts and ideas on weddings. This isn’t restricted to professional writers. I for one take pictures for a living and only got a ‘C Grade’ in GCSE English. This blog is for everyone. It’s a place for brides, grooms, family members and friends to flock to for advice, inspiration and a bit of a nudge to get organised. Would you like to become our next blogger?
As we enter our seventh year of blogging (yes… 7 years!! wow!) We are thrilled to be creating another opportunity for 5 new brides/grooms-to-be to join our team and share their wedding journey with us. We want to hear YOUR STORY. Cwtch The Bride is a safe place to share your excitement, worries and thoughts surrounded by a team of people that are here to help. We’re like bridesmaids.. but not actual bridesmaids hahaha.
Our ‘boobless bride’ Dawn became a Cwtch blogger a few yrs ago, her unique story went viral in the international press and I’m so proud of her. What I love most though is that we’re now the best of friends because of this competition.
When Charlie met Hannah, both were clients of mine. Their friendship developed after I photographed both their weddings. They went on to set up their own photography business together and appear to be doing really well.
You see, joining our team is not just about writing. Friendships form and businesses even start! What are you waiting for? Get in touch :)
We’d love to hear from you! Have a go at filling out the form below. It’s really easy and I’d love to hear from you , Maria (creator of Cwtch The Bride).
How to become Our Next Blogger
Does any of the following resonate with you?
- I’m in the early stages of planning my wedding
- Adore everything about weddings and want the world to know about it!
- DIY queen here! I’m making everything for the big day.
- Super organised bride to be and think I can help inspire others with my spreadsheets!
- Budget is no option for me and i’m going for it!
- On a strict budget here and super savvy with money. I’ve found loads of ways to save money.
- Juggling Stress, Anxiety and Depression and I’m not sure how best to plan my wedding. I would to share my journey and get some help and advice along the way.
- This is my second/ third time down the aisle.
- I’m completely clueless of what to do first.
- I enjoy writing
- We’re going through a transformation of some kind and would love to share it.
- I’m making my own wedding dress!
- I’m part of the bridal party. Maid of honour/ Best man and have some funny things to share.
- I’m not that confident and dreading everyone looking at me. Kind of want to curl up in a ball and pretend it will all sort itself out. Help?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions then you need to enter our blogger competition. If we have missed something off and you think you’d make a great blogger, get in touch too!
How To Enter
Don’t worry there aren’t many!
- All entries must be received by 1st March 2020
- Your wedding is weddings between September 2020 and December 2021.
- We need one post per month leading up to the wedding.
- If you are the bride or groom, you agree to exclusively share your awesome wedding on our blog, Cwtch the Bride
- There needs to be a Welsh connection. Either born in Wales, living in Wales, getting married in Wales or a welsh element to your day.
And that’s it! We don’t care if you are male, female, traditional or off-beat, we just want you to share your lovely story and inspire our readers.
Enter Now! If you need some inspiration, have a look at some of our previous winners:
Ali – Our Spring Bride
Katie – Our Crafty Bride
Vicky – Our Graceful Bride
Victoria – Our Valleys Bride
Kathryn – Our Traditional Bride
Kirsty – Our Rustic Bride
Jess – Our DIY Bride